Thai Yoga Massage Workshop - An Introduction into the Art of Touch
Thai Yoga Massage is a holistic therapy form with roots in Yoga, Ayurveda and Buddhist spiritual practices. In Thailand it is known as Nuad Boran, which means “ancient healing” or “sacred medicine”. Touch is vital for our well-being and sharing it through massage deepens trust and emotional intimacy, reduces stress and opens us to be more receptive and intuitive.
This 3-hour workshop will include:
• Introduction and overview of the principles of Thai Yoga Massage
• Guided step by step massage sequence to share in pairs both as a giver and as a receiver
• Open to everyone, no previous experience needed.
• Yoga teachers can become more confident with touch and incorporate some elements into their classes.
• People without any experience can learn to offer a relaxing massage to their loved ones.